The development of the crypto industry has led to numerous crypto exchange platforms or trading platforms, each offering a unique selection of assets. There are a variety of funding options, trading pairs, and fee schedules available on these exchanges. One of the most essential services that these exchanges can offer is security.
Aside from all these features, these crypto trading platforms also offer educational tools to provide general guidance to their users about trading. These educational tools offer video courses, webinars, articles, and tutorials for their users to get a better understanding of trading and the use of trading platforms. These educational courses come in handy in providing general guidance to people who are beginners in crypto trading. Let’s discover some of the best trading platforms for crypto featuring educational tools:
Several currency pairs are fee-free on Binance’s platform for individual and institutional investors. Users may access it through a desktop application or a mobile app. Further, Binance offers courses on Bitcoin fundamentals, Bitcoin halvings, and the more delicate elements of cryptocurrency technical analysis.
- Easy and convenient trading thanks to the Binance mobile app
- Available in more than 140 countries
- Only crypto exchange with round-the-clock customer support
- Consist of straightforward use interface
- Offers multiple assets and trading options
- Availability of advanced charting options.
Read More: 5 Best Crypto Coins To Invest In 2023
Coinbase was considered the best crypto exchange for beginners due to its user-friendly interface, educational resources, and rigorous security features. Those familiar with cryptocurrencies are likely to have heard of Coinbase. Among the world’s largest and most well-known cryptocurrency exchanges, it was seen as legitimizing the industry when it entered the open market last year.
Investing in cryptocurrencies has always been challenging, thanks to Coinbase’s straightforward onboarding process that makes it easy for consumers to get started. A key feature of the Coinbase platform is its layout, which makes it easy to manage cryptocurrency along with navigating it.
- Show support to more than 150 cryptocurrencies
- The account is easily accessible through desktop and mobile app
- Coinbase pro upgradation option
- Educational tools and rewards in the form of crypto for easy and fast learning
- Coinbase fee and spread fee is included in the trading fee
Crypto.com has a user base of approximately 10 million users, a workforce of 3,000 employees, and works in more than 90 countries worldwide. In addition to providing crypto research and analysis resources, the exchange has a lot of educational resources so that you can learn how to trade from scratch or improve your skills.
The Crypto.com Visa card, which is issued by the company, provides consumers with the option to purchase more than 250 cryptocurrencies using their bank accounts. Moreover, with the Crypto.com card, the user will be able to access, manage, and spend real-time cryptocurrency at any Visa ATM and merchant around the world where Visa is accepted.
- Cryptocurrency can be purchased with up to 50% discounts at Syndicate token sales.
- Free-of-cost trading options
- Available in more than 90 countries and nations
- Provides the lowest fee when you pay using a credit card or debit card